Parent Power Hour (Tuesdays)
Time & Location
About the Event
Parent Power Hour Event Details
What: Parent Power Hour is a 7-week empowerment workshop where parents discover the most effective ways to support their children’s mental health.
When: Parents can register for the small group that convenes on Tuesdays at 6 pm (beginning on March 30th) or for the small group that convenes on Thursdays at 7 pm (beginning on April 1st). Each session lasts for 1 hour.
Where: Parent Power Hour is a virtual experience that takes place on ZOOM. The login information will be emailed to registered participants no later than 24 hours before the group begins.
Why: Children’s mental health is at risk more than ever before. By equipping parents with the tools and techniques needed to help their children achieve wholeness, young people will be able to successfully face disappointment, hardships, and future pandemics without falling apart.
How: Parents register and pay online at Face It Counseling using a credit card, or debit card. For the purpose of maintaining group dynamics and cohesion, the total amount for the 7 sessions is due upon registration.
Please note that the registration fee is final and nonrefundable.
If you need to use your ticket for a workshop scheduled at a later date, or if you would like to transfer your ticket to another individual for a nominal fee, please email Felicia L. Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-702-6782. Tickets expire after 6 months. Once you begin a session, your ticket cannot be transferred to another person or used for a future session.
If tickets are not available and if registration is closed, please click on the following link and submit a Parent Power Hour Waitlist Form, and we will contact you shortly.
How to Have the Best Parent Power Hour Experience:
- Be participative - Ask questions! Share your thoughts! Be transparent! The more you interact, the more you will leave empowered.
- Be private - Find a confidential space ahead of time so that you can freely participate in Parent Power Hour without being distracted, disturbed, or silenced. We also recommend wearing headphones or earbuds if possible. Remember, what is said in the group, stays with the group.
- Be prepared - Come expecting great things! This virtual experience is like none other. Be ready to be heard, encouraged, and supported. The health and wellness of your household is our priority and passion.
- Parent Power Hour (Tues)$280.50+$7.01 Service fee$280.50+$7.01 Service fee0$0
- Parent Power Hour (Thurs)$280.50+$7.01 Service fee$280.50+$7.01 Service fee0$0